Back date this entry to February 12th
So someone comes running/schooching up to me, bumping into me and roughling up my shirt as she's all crouched over
This girl huddled under my arm says to me "Do you like him?"
I raise an eyebrow in response and mutter a "what..." she repeats herself "Do you really like him Seth?" I said a tiny bit replying in that indiscriminate joking format. She then again repeated herself but with a different accent "Seth, do you really like him?" but still with a smirk"
what kind of a question is that" I said
"Well I don't know if swing both ways" with her subtle smile but non-the-less firmly intended, but not unexpected from her. Not to mention, that this is coming from the girl who had been implying many a significance between her and I for quite sometime now.
I decided to reply with my casual "Thank, ______, Thanks" .
"Just make sure he gets tested for AIDS"
"WHAT" laughing somewhat forced
"just make sure he gets tested for AIDS, you don't know where that shits been" (...mind you we're at a Science meet)
Yet even though this all seems as such a joke, I find some reality in it.
I did find a kind of attraction for this kid. We were both smart, both better looking than the majority of the other attendents, applying to similarly upper class schools, and were constantly in the same events in which we were somewhat forced to COMPETE in.
not to mention that there was something that just drew us together
now i could say in a sense that this liking i have for this kid is simply caused by the idea of making a new friend whom isn't from this school, and seems on the outside, as somewhat similar. I tend to get overexcited when things, such as making new friends happens because it is in a sense a kind of accomplishment, a hey you are a decent person that someone might approach you, not to mention it's just an amazing feeling acquiring a friend
Although this may be true, i still find a great deal of the rest of this information to be true as well
It turns out he does have a website with a picture of him looking out into the ocean with a backpack on.
Now if there wasn't some kind of reason that his picture is Aesthetic, on the beach, and having him carrying a backpack then let me know...
PS. He got defered from Brown under ED but for some reason i had a great faith in him to get accepted.
He approached me tonight and was messin' when he said "Why weren't you in my event" (we have a streak of being in the same events) and i ended up blaming it on my teacher...we talked for a little bit during the awards, and the way back to our rooms until we separated, in which I threw him my name and he slipped out his
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment